Ylang Ylang Beach Resort & Spa Announces New Multi-language Web site

The Ylang Ylang Beach Resort, a premiere Costa Rica beach resort is launching a multi-language web site. The site helps guests of the hotel and beach resort read in their native language, get a feel for the resort and read the experiences of other guests.

Montezuma, Costa Rica - April 24, 2018 /PressCable/ —

The Ylang Ylang Beach Resort is launching a new web site. The site will include information in multiple languages including English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Danish and Swedish. The Costa Rica beach resort is reaching out to customers in their native languages. This hotel and beach resort caters to guests from all over the globe and would like to make it as easy as possible for guests to connect with the hotel and book their stay.

The site has also been updated to create a more helpful format for guests to find what they’re looking for quickly. It’s more user-friendly and first time guests can easily see the hotel and beach resort’s beauty as well as read the experiences of guests who’ve already enjoyed a stay there.

“We want our customers from all over the world to be able to read about us in their native language and really get a feel for what it’s like to be here in our tropical paradise. Our customer service is top-notch at the Ylang Ylang and we understand that this extends to all aspects of our hotel and resort including our online presence,” says owner Moraya Iacono.

Patricia and Lenny Iacono founded this Costa Rica hotel 29 years ago. The Ylang Ylang Beach Resort has thrived through the decades and has become a favorite place for many returning guests.

“Our attention to detail and the incredible, unspoiled beauty here keeps people coming back year after year. We want to be as easy to do business with as possible. It’s our hope that the new site helps people quickly find what they need and get a real feel for our hotel,” says Iacono.

About the Ylang Ylang Beach Resort

The Ylang Ylang Beach Resort has been a family-owned and operated business for two generations. The resort opened in 2004 when the Iacono family renamed their pristine beach front property Ylang Ylang. The Iaconos have created a treasured, green sanctuary that’s visited by travelers from all over the globe.To learn more about this stunning, self-sustaining property see the latest news about Ylang Ylang in Costa Rica.

Contact Info:
Name: Moraya Iacono
Email: reservations@ylangylangbeachresort.com
Organization: Ylang Ylang Beach Resort and Spa
Address: undefined, Montezuma, Puntarenas Province 60111, Costa Rica
Phone: +506-2642-0636

For more information, please visit https://ylangylangbeachresort.com/

Source: PressCable

Release ID: 335537

Latest News

Britain's Prince Philip, 97, recovers after Land Rover crash

Jan 19, 2019

LONDON — Queen Elizabeth II's 97-year-old husband Prince Philip was recovering at the royal Sandringham estate after the Land Rover he was driving rolled over on its side in a collision with another vehicle. An alarming photo showing Philip's toppled black Land Rover dominated the front pages Friday of Britain's tabloids. The Daily Mirror's headline read: "Philip, 97, cheats death in crash." Buckingham Palace said Philip received a "precautionary checkup" at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King's Lynn on Friday and was found to have "no injuries of concern." Witness Roy Warne told the BBC he was driving home from...

Ryanair lowers profit forecast amid tough competition

Jan 19, 2019

LONDON — Budget airline Ryanair, Europe's biggest carrier by passengers, has warned its profits will be lower than expected — the second such downgrade in four months — because of weaker fares over the winter. The company said Friday it expects full-year profit of between 1 billion euros and 1.1 billion euros, down from a range of 1.1 billion euros to 1.2 billion euros previously. It said that while traffic is up, winter fares are expected to fall 7 percent. CEO Michael O'Leary noted there was stiff competition and expects some rival budget carriers to fall out of the market....

Prince Philip, queen's husband, uninjured after car accident

Jan 19, 2019

LONDON — Queen Elizabeth II's husband, Prince Philip, was involved in a car crash Thursday while driving in rural England but was not injured. Buckingham Palace said Philip, 97, was checked by a doctor after the accident and determined to be fine. The palace said the two-car accident happened Thursday afternoon near Sandringham Estate, the queen's country retreat in eastern England. Witnesses told the BBC Philip appeared "very shocked" and shaken after the collision, which caused the Land Rover he was driving to overturn. Norfolk Police said the drivers of both cars, a Land Rover and a Kia, were given...

AP Exclusive: UN health chief orders probe into misconduct

Jan 19, 2019

LONDON — The head of the World Health Organization has ordered an internal investigation into allegations the U.N. health agency is rife with racism, sexism and corruption, after a series of anonymous emails with the explosive charges were sent to top managers last year. Three emails addressed to WHO directors — and obtained by the Associated Press — complained about "systematic racial discrimination" against African staffers and alleged other instances of wrongdoing, including claims that some of the money intended to fight Ebola in Congo was misspent. Last month, WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus told staffers he had instructed the...

The Latest: WHO confirms internal misconduct probe underway

Jan 19, 2019

LONDON — The Latest on misconduct allegations at the World Health Organization (all times local): 6:15 p.m. The World Health Organization has confirmed it is investigating allegations of misconduct following an Associated Press story that revealed its chief ordered an internal probe to examine explosive charges made in emails to the agency's top managers. The U.N. health agency said in a statement issued Thursday that charges of racism, sexism and corruption "are being investigated according to WHO's established procedures." The statement says the allegations had been circulating internally and addressed by WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus at several staff meetings....

Sign up now!